7 Days – Canadian Rockies
Day 01 - Calgary - Banff
Welcome to Calgary. Experience the authentic and vibrant community, modern amenities and beautiful surroundings of the Town of Banff. Upon arrival, transfer to Banff, then proceed to the hotel and check-in. (Meals: D)
Day 02 - Banff
Today after breakfast, we will set out to explore the Sulphur Mountains. The mountain were named in 1916 for the hot springs on its lower slopes. The springs have been developed into swimming and hot pools. We will then take a Gondola ride in order to explore Sculpture Mountain. Later in the afternoon, we will be heading towards the Lake Louise known for its scenic beauty. (Meals: B, D)
Day 03 - Banff - Ice fields - Jasper
Today after breakfast, we will leave Banff for Jasper by road. It has to be one of the most beautiful drives in the world, Banff to Jasper via the Ice fields Parkway. Later proceed for Jasper, check-in to the hotel and enjoy dinner. (Meals: B, D)
Day 04 - Jasper - Kamloops
Today after breakfast, we will leave Jasper for Kamloops by road. Upon arrival, we will go for city tour of Kamloops. Later enjoy dinner. (Meals: B, D)
Day 05 - Vancouver - Capilano Suspension Bridge
After breakfast, we will heading for the Capilano Suspension Bridge, a simple suspension bridge crossing the Capilano River in the District of North Vancouver, British Columbia. Later, we will do a half day sightseeing tour of Vancouver, which includes Stanley Park followed by the English Bay. Enjoy a delicious Indian Dinner. (Meals: B, D)
Day 06 - Vancouver - Whistler
Today, we will be heading to the Whistler to ride Whistler Village Gondola which is located at the base of Whistler Mountain in Whistler Village; from here you will enjoy breathtaking view of PEAK 2 PEAK between Whistler and Blackcomb Mountains. In the evening, we will return to our hotel in Vancouver for dinner and overnight stay.(Meals: B, D)
Day 07 - Vancouver - Fly Out
Today after breakfast, we will depart to your next destination. (Meals: B)
Tour ends with sweet memories.
Deluxe Hotels OR SIMILAR
Hotel Holiday Inn Canmore / Ramada Canmore
Hotel Holiday Inn Express Hinton / Ramada
Hotel Four Point Sheraton / Holiday Inn
Hotel Pacific Gateway / Coast Plaza / Holiday Inn
- Deluxe Hotel Accommodations
- Breakfast, 6 Dinners
- Airport Transfers as mentioned
- Guided City Tour: Calgary, Vancouver
- Surface Transfers: CAL>BAN>JAS>KAM>VAN
- Entrance Tickets of: Banff Gondola ride, Peak to peak Gondola, Icefield Explorer ride, Capilano Suspension Bridge
- All Taxes
- Maxim Tour Leader / Local Representative
- VUSA Air Tickets
- Airline Baggage charges
- Anything that is not mentioned in the inclusions part.
Departure Dates 2018
JUNE - 21
JULY - 5, 12, 26
AUG - 23
SEPT - 20
Basic Information :
Check in time: 4pm / Check out time: 11am
All on PVT basis
Breakfast: As provided by Hotel.
Breakfast time: 6:30 Am to 9:30 Am
Lunch: On Own
Incidental Charges Must be paid by clients
General Terms & Conditions:
- Airport transfer on Day 1 & Day 7 will be on Private / SIC basis. We will need the flight details and passenger local mobile number at least 10 working days ahead in order to provide excellent service towards passenger airport pick-ups.
- Tours will be conducted in a 55-seater Coach / 24-seater Mini Bus / 15- seater Mini Bus / Van with driver cum guide depending on the number of passengers confirmed.
- In case, the passenger count per departure are 10 adults or below for any reason, then we can offer them any one of the below options –
- a. Intercity transfers: CAL-Banff-Jasper-Vancouver will be in AC Deluxe Coaches on SIC basis. There won’t be any additional charges for the same and all train station, bus terminal & airport transfers will be included on private basis. We can shift them to the next available departure date. Please check with us 30-days prior to start date of the tour.
- 2-9 years. Above 9 years is considered as an adult.Child age
- We reserve the right to use alternative accommodation, sightseeing tours and transfer of equal or higher standards.
- No refunds either in part or full will be made for any unused services in above package like ground transportation, meals, accommodation, sightseeing tours.
- The Incidental charges are not included: for instance: Porterage, tips, laundry, telephone calls, alcohol/non-alcoholic beverages.
- Early check-In is not guaranteed. Every effort will be made for passengers coming in early but this is at the hotel’s discretion & availability.
- Passengers requiring Wheelchair assistance will have to make their own arrangements.
- Please note that some hotels require guests to give their Credit card/cash towards incidentals. No charges are levied unless guests use services not included in the package.
- Please note for dinners in Niagara Falls the restaurant will be walking distance from the Hotel and no transfers will be provided for the same.
- Final working itinerary and vouchers will be sent by email 07 days prior to departure date.
- Tour manager will be separate for Elegant East Canada & Canadian Rockies.