Saputara has been developed as a planned hill resort with amenities like hotels, parks, swimming pools, boat club, theaters, ropeways and a museum. Excursions from Saputara can be made to the wildlife sanctuary in the Mahal Bardipara Forest, which is 60.0 km (37.3 mi) away. Activities and places of interest are:
- Artist Village: See tribal artefacts on display. Simple accommodation is also available
- Vansda National Park: Prior permission from the Chief Wildlife Warden, or Divisional Forest Officer (DFO) is needed before visiting the park
- Purna Wildlife Sanctuary: Situated at Mahal.
- Boating on the Saputara Lake
- Sunrise Point: Offers the best view of Saputara and adjoining Malegoan. It is a walk of 1.5 km in the direction of Waghai. The name implies the point should only be visited at sunrise, but at any time of the day there is a panoramic view.
- Sunset Point : Has a scenic view of Dang Forest. The forest around Saputara is dotted with Adivasi (tribal) villages.
- The Ropeway: A ten-minute ride across the valley to Sunset Point .
- Saputara Museum
- Saputara Aquerium
- Honey Bees Centre
- Echo point
- Ashta Vinayak Temple
- Nageshwar Mahadev Temple
- Jain temple
- Governor hill
- Gira Falls: Is an excursion option at a distance of 52.0 km (32.3 mi) from Saputara. Best during the months of June to November.
- Giramal Fall: Water fall in Purna Wildlife Sanctuary, near Girmal Village on Gira River take diversion from Jharan village.
- Shabri Dham: Shabri mata temple located near Subir village on Ahwa-Navapur road.
- Rose Garden, a garden with many varieties of roses.
- Step Garden, a garden set up in steps. On the steps are laid plants and flower pots.
- Lake Garden, on the banks of Saputara Lake.
Saputara is 46.0 km (28.6 mi) from Saptashrungi (a site of Hindu pilgrimage),172.0 km (106.9 mi) from Surat, 80 km (50 mi) from Nashik, 280.0 km (174.0 mi) from Mumbai, 4.0 km (2.5 mi) from the border with the State of Maharashtra, 122.0 km (75.8 mi) from Bilimora, 420.0 km (261.0 mi) from Ahmedabad, 300.0 km (186.4 mi) from Vadodara, 589.0 km (366.0 mi) from Bhavnagar, 603.0 km (374.7 mi) from Rajkot.
Air: Surat Airport is the nearest, about 172.0 km (106.9 mi) away, and Mumbai's Chhatrapati Shivaji International Airport is the nearest international airport, about 360.0 km (223.7 mi) away.
Rail: Bilimora is the nearest railway station on Western Railways. There is a narrow gauge about 70.0 cm (2.297 ft) long, and a route from Bilimora to Waghai, which is 52.0 km (32.3 mi) from Saputara .
Road: Bus facility is available from Chikhli, Bilimora, Nasik and Surat. By bus, Saputara is about one and half hours from Nasik, and three hours from Bilimora. Government buses are available from there.
International Air Tickets || Domestic Air Tickets || Cruise Booking || International& Domestic Packages || Hotel Booking World Wide || Visa Services || Passport Services || Overseas Travel Insurance || Railway Ticket || Bus Ticket || Car Rental || Foreign Exchange || Western Union & Transfast Money Transfer Services & More...
Ground Floor-11, Vishwas Shopping Center Part-1, R.C.Technical Road, Ghatlodia, Ahmedabad - 380061. Contact No.: 8000999660, 9427703236, 9408669502 E-mail : email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org