Day 01: Arrival at Port Blair in the morning and transfer to hotel. After lunch visit for Corbyn’s Cove Beach which is 9 kms from Port Blair – It’s a coconut palm fringed beach, ideal for swimming, sun-basking & bathing. Then proceed to Science Centre, and later attend the enthralling Sound and light show at Cellular Jail- where the heroic saga of the Indian freedom struggle is brought alive. Overnight stay will be at respective Hotel/Resort at Port Blair.
Day 02: After Breakfast departure by inter-island ferry to Havelock Island (57 kms by sea from Port Blair). Enjoy your afternoon at the World Famous “Radha Nagar Beach” (Beach number 7) at Havelock. The most popular beach named as “Best Beach in Asia – by Time in 2004” Overnight stay will be at respective Hotel / Resort at Havelock island.
Day 03: After breakfast proceed to Elephant Beach for adventurous snorkeling experience. Elephant Beach is located near the eastern coast of Havelock Island. It is approachable by dunghi (small wooden carved fishing motor boat). Snorkeling is leisure water sports in which a person swims on the surface of water wearing the face mask and view in the underwater corals. Please carry your snacks / pack lunch, drinking water & changing dress. Return back to Hotel. Overnight stay will be at respective Hotel / Resort at Havelock island.
Day 04: After breakfast sail for Neil Island – a full day excursion trip. A beautiful Island with plenty of marine life triangularly shaped with lush green surroundings of paddy fields, banana plantations and tropical trees. Pristine sandy beaches at Bharatpur and Lakshmanpur are some of the best beaches to explore. The breathtaking view of sea and the lush greeneries in the island is really rejuvenating and enjoyable for enthusiastic travelers. Visit Lakshmanpur beach, where you can see a natural bridge formation. Later visit Bharatpur beach, ideal for Snorkeling and glass bottom boat rides. You can see the beautiful coral and underwater life. Proceed to jetty in the afternoon for your boat to Port Blair. Overnight stay will be at respective Hotel / Resort at Port Blair.
Day 05: Start after breakfast for a full-day Excursion to North Bay (Coral Island) - to see coral reefs, exotic varieties of beautiful ornamental fishes and other marine life. The glass bottom boat ride helps one to take a closer look at the vast coral colonies. You can also enjoy Snorkeling and other water sports activities like Jet Ski Ride, Sea walk etc. Please carry your snacks / pack lunch, drinking water & changing dress.
Then visit Ross Island - from where the British governed the entire Andaman & Nicobar Islands, prior to India’s Independence. One can see remnants of an opulent past in the ruins of the church, swimming pool and the chief commissioner's residence with its huge gardens and grand ballrooms. There is also a cemetery and a small museum managed by the Indian Navy. This island is an ideal destination for nature walk amidst sylvan surroundings with deer, peacocks, exotic birds, etc. Overnight stay will be at respective Hotel / Resort at Port Blair.
Day 06: Morning free for packing & personal activities. Transfer to airport.
Child No Bed
*Above mentioned rates are on per person basis
- Up-gradation Cost Amount Supplement Cost for AC Vehicle in Havelock - Per Vehicle 800
- Up-gradation from Govt. Ferry to Ocean Green Ferry - Per Person 750
- Up-gradation from Govt. Ferry to Makruzz Ferry - Per Person 1100
- Up-gradation from Ocean Green Ferry to Makruzz Ferry - Per Person 600
Package Cost Includes:
- Assistance on Arrival.
- Daily Breakfast on fixed / Buffet menu basis.
- 5 Nights Hotel Accommodation on twin / double sharing basis.
- All transfers and sightseeing in Exclusive AC Vehicle at Port Blair on point to point basis and not on disposal.
- All transfers and sightseeing in Exclusive NAC Vehicle at Havelock on point to point basis and not on disposal.
- Inter Island ferry tickets from Port Blair – Havelock – Port Blair.
- Excursion trip to Elephant Beach with one time complimentary snorkeling.
- All entry tickets + ferry Ticket + Forest Permits at various sightseeing tour places, to and fro ferry tickets at sightseeing places.(except North and Ross island Entry tickets)
- All applicable taxes