Call US on 08000999660 for more details
Air India announces a promotional offer for travel in Economy class to select International destinations from India.
This offer is valid for travel from 32 select cities (mentioned below) in India, to New York, Chicago, London, Frankfurt, Paris, Tokyo, Seoul, Osaka, Hong Kong, Singapore and UAE. The selected cities in India are:
Delhi, Mumbai, Kolkata, Chennai, Bangalore, Hyderabad, Ahmedabad, Amritsar, Cochin, Trivandrum, Goa, Coimbatore, Vishakhapatnam, Vijayawada, Pune, Nagpur, Indore, Bhopal, Raipur, Vadodara, Rajkot, Surat, Varanasi, Lucknow, Jaipur, Chandigarh, Jammu, Srinagar, Patna, Ranchi, Bhubaneswar and Guwahati
Limited seats available per flight in economy class. (Booking class E).
The sale validity is from 10th December 2012 to 16th December 2012 (both days inclusive).
The travel validity is as follows:
- From 10th December to 31st March 2013 for the Far East/ South East Asia routes.
- From 21st Jan 2013 to 31st March 2013 for the USA / UK / Europe / UAE routes
Under the offer, promotional all-inclusive Return fares as detailed below would apply to the following select destinations for travel commencing from the Indian points mentioned above:
|New York / Newark / Chicago||51999|
|Frankfurt / Paris||35999|
|Dubai/Abu Dhabi/ Sharjah||15999|
The fares for travel originating in Delhi would be higher by Rs 2000 to all the above destinations. This is in order to account for the higher UDF charges payable at Delhi. Travel to Singapore and destinations in UAE would be as pre-determined gateways/routes in India
- The tickets issued under the promotion would be valid for return travel within 4 months in case of tickets issued for travel to destinations in US / UK / Frankfurt / Paris / Japan
- For all other destinations included in the listing above – Hong Kong / Seoul / Shanghai / Singapore /UAE, the ticket will be valid for return within a month.
- Rebooking would be done after collection of applicable penalties/fare difference if any.
- Cancelations/refund would be processed as per the applicable restrictive fare rules.